Silver Street Publishing
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
* Legal Notice
* All notices from Silver Street Publishing to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Silver Street Publishing shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at: Silver Street Publishing 2163 Meeker Avenue - Suite 101 Richmond , CA 94804 Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Silver Street Publishing seven (7) days after the date sent.
* All content appearing on this Web site is the property of Silver Street Publishing 2163 Meeker Avenue - Suite 101 Richmond , CA 94804 Copyright © 2005-2007. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright ®2005 Silver Street Publishing. All rights reserved.
* All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Silver Street Publishing. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Silver Street Publishing or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
* Use Of Site
* This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Silver Street Publishing and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Silver Street Publishing believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Silver Street Publishing and its subsidiaries.
* Shipping & Delivery
* At this time, Silver Street Publishing ships all merchandise UPS. Please allow 3-10 business days for delievery.
* Sales Tax
* Silver Street Publishing charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
* The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Silver Street Publishing.
* Return Policy
* You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Silver Street Publishing reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice.
* Store Hours
* 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday throu Friday
* VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Silver Street Publishing and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited. GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of CA shall apply and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Richmond , CA, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury. MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Silver Street Publishing with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Silver Street Publishing with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Silver Street Publishing. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.